Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I love my mom!

My mom came to visit us for a week. She left yesterday morning. It was so nice to have her here with me. It had been a while since I last saw her. 
We did have a little bump during the beginning of her stay but we got over it and I was nicer to her. We had a great time. I got to go to the temple with her on Thursday. That was so nice. We also did some shopping of course and got our nails done like usual. 
I am so bummed I didn't get any pictures while she was in town :(

I love my mom so much. She means so much to me. I admire her for how strong of a woman she is. She has been a wonderful example to me. She is so sweet and nice to others. She is my everything. I wish we lived closer. I miss her so much. I love you mom! Thank you for coming to visit. Be strong! We will see each other again soon. I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment