Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Happy Anniversary!

Well this is late but it was our anniversary on July 15th! I can't believe we have been married for two years now. This last year went by way fast. It has been another wonderful one. 
We celebrated by going up to Denver for a couple nights. We went to the zoo and aquarium. I loved the zoo!! The aquarium sucked. I'm not jut saying that because I am used I the Monterey aquarium. Drew even said it sucked. Do not go!!! 
We went out to eat and went shopping at the mall. It was a nice mini vacation. Oh and we also went horseback riding. That was so much fun! It was pricy but so worth it. We rode for an hour at Garden of the Gods. It was beautiful. 
Well here's to yet another year and many more to come! I have loved every minute of it. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband. I love you Drew! Happy Anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment