Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Backpacks, pencils, and busy schedules

It's that time of the year again. Back to school!

I am back at the elementary school in kindergarten and boy oh boy, do we have some interesting kids. I am already exhausted and ready for the year to be over. There are several in the class that are going to be challenging. 

I also started my second job just recently. I work at a company called Trumpet Behavioral Health. I work with kids with autism. My friend Jenny also works there. Thanks Jen for letting me know about it. I am really enjoying it. It's something completely new for me. Those kids just bring a smile to my face. 

It's back to school not only for my kids I work with but for me as well. Boo! I hate it. I wish I could be done already. Today was my first day and got to meet my teacher. I'm taking math for elementary education. 

Well I'm going to be super busy this semester with all that going on. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment